Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!



Happy Valentines Day everyone! I had a wonderful day. Mom gave us chocolates. Debbie and I bought ourselves are own valentines present, a HUGE box of chocolates. Yep, we ate them all, thank you very much!lol  But the highlight of my day was going out to Bone Hill Rd. with my two Justins(my son and grandson). We all took our cameras of course. Walked all the back trails, this time covered with snow. Everytime I go there its different. We spent about 3 hours out there. My camera is a jewel. It really takes great pics. But my little SonyCyber Shot had alot of mojo. That little camera took some awesome pics like the one above(The heart and ice). I gave it to Debbie, I know she will take good care of it and she will enjoy it. I sure did. Heres some photos from today...Justin, my grandson spent the whole weekend with me. We walked over to Pet Smart( he likes to see all the animals) then......we had a blast in the parking lot behind pet smart with a shopping cart......We had sooo much fun. I took alot more photos of him with that cart. We laughed so hard. He went home this afternoon after Bone Hill Rd. A little tired now.......goodnight.

ps. Auntie, I hope you're home soon and feeling well. We love you!

No comments: