Monday, February 22, 2010

THEY'RE BACK!!!

 Yes, these little darlings are back. Last year at this same time we had a flock of Bluebirds that stayed around for a couple of weeks. Today they came. I absolutely love these little birds. With my new camera I was able to take these photos out my kitchen window.
  Last Thurs. I spent helping Noni watch her 2 grandchildren and 3 of their cousins.at Noni's daughters house. I thought It would be crazy! All the kids were great. We had a lot of fun. Took them for a walk around the block. I took a lot of photos(of course lol) and learned a few things about my camera.Late that afternoon after babysitting, Sarah and I went out back and spent 2 hours taking photos of unusual things. We had a blast.

  Fri, Noni and I decided to take our cameras and go for a ride down 6A towards P-town. We stopped at quite a few places. The barn has a thatched roof and lightening rods on the top. Noni and I walk here alot. There is alot of beautiful scenery. Its near the ocean too. Down a ways is Bray farm. Its an old farm that's being preserved. Lots of animals and old buildings. The first place we stopped was the goat pen. This goat took a liking to Noni. He was so funny. He wanted her to keep petting him and he would jump up to kiss her. We loved him. Wanted to take him home! lol Then off to the chickens. I don't know why but I sure do have a lot of chicken photos in my picasa3. It must be the colors. They are so beautiful AND some are VERY unusual. Hhhmmmmmmm... On to the donkeys. They are miniture and sooooo cute. I was walking by just as they began to play with a blue ball. I wish I had remembered I have video on this camera! We finally decided to head on home.
  Sat. Debbie, Sarah ( my niece), Justin ( my son) and I went to get spring water in Sandwich. All of us armed with our cameras,except Deb was the designated driver. lol, I always love to go get this special water. I think its medicinal. It is so sparkling clear. I have never tasted water like this.After we filled all our bottles with water we went over to the Sandwich Tea Shop and bought these unbelievable pastries. This has become a little ritual now and I'm glad of it! lol On our way home we stopped and took pictures of railroad trains and Justin showed me how to use my F-stop. This will make a big difference in how I take my pictures.
  Justin( my grandson) spent the night Sat. Sunday we took off on a walk. I gave him my Minolta now that I have my new camera. I gave Debbie my Sony. That little Sony had a lot of mojo. I will miss it. But I'm sure I'll get over it. lol  Justin is really learning to take great photos. These are mine. Its time to go now....so goodnight!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

luv luv the pics!! show more!! it makes me feel like Im with you guys when I get to see them xxoo

Unknown said...

ha! Suzie,,its not from Mike,,its from me,,Kathi. I had to use his gmail to send the comment cuz I dont have one.

Susie said...

Made my heart skip a beat, thought you were my X LOLOL

Susie said...

I'm so glad you like them.

Nonie Fajao said...

Who is this Mike person?

Unknown said...

isnt that Nonie a nosy one!! lol

Nonie Fajao said...

LOL