Thursday, February 4, 2010

PLEASE! NOT AGAIN

I know, I know....Molly and Mikey are getting so tired of me and my camera. Its gotten to the point that I have to go to another room to turn it on. The little noise it  makes when turned on gets them on hyper-alert! LOL I practice on them when I can't get out. Don't get me wrong I don't stand over them all day clicking, they just all of a sudden got camera shy. lol Molly gets into it sometimes and poses for me, not kidding.lol She really seems to get into it. Mikey, on the other hand really doesn't like it much. He is very active and when I think I'm going to get a good pic...He MOVES......yes, very frustrating! BUT I give him his space and respect his feelings. Once in a while I get that picture perfect photo! lol Right now I don't have the photos of him online. I have 4 discs I need to upload back into Picasa.
  Thats a whole other story.... I'm really in to photography. I have sooo much fun with it. I'm only using an older model Sony Cybershot DSC-S700. and sometimes(not often at all, really) a older model Minolta Dimage A2, which has quite a few quirks. I'm dreaming of the camera of my dreams....It has to be a Sony! This little inexpensive Sony Cybershot has taken unbelievable shots. I will be showing them when I get them back on my computer. I am an artist, so I think I have that extra advantage of seeing beyond whats there. Practice, practice, practice! Delete, delete, delete! My poor Sony is getting very tired. I want another camera that I can put different lenses on. I love Bokeh, the word means blurred in Japanese The foreground of the photo is crisp while the background is blurred.....I have a few web albums online but want to use them blogging. I would like to take this a step farther and maybe enroll in a class and see what happens from there.

No comments: