Thursday, February 25, 2010

RAIN RAIN .....

 Its been raining for a couple of days now. Its Thursday and the good ole weather guy says it could last till Monday. One storm just went over and another is coming up the coast and will turn back on us. Love that rain but I do want to see the sun.
  Debs birthday was Sunday the 21st but we celebrated it on Tuesday night so that Sarah could be here. She had a night off. My Mom and Dad came over as did Justin, and my grandson. Michele dropped in, but my daughter-in-law Michelle had to work. Noni stopped over earlier and gave Deb a nice gift. We had cake and ice cream and sat around and talked. It was nice. Look at Debs little cheeks, she is so funny. She said she had a nice birthday. I LOVE YOU SISSY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! again. I've been saying that to her all week lol
  I did get out between the raindrops and took pictures of raindrops.lol

2 comments:

Nonie Fajao said...

OMG ...I love those raindrops! They are so perfect Susie!

Susie said...

Thanks Noni