Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CATCHING UP!

I've got some catching up to do! Last Sat., my Mom and my grandson and I went to the Multicultural Fair at the Cape Cod Community Collage. It was a lot of fun. All kinds of ethnic dancing and food. The food was really good. I had a meatball and rice dish from Morocco, so did Justin and he liked it too. The dancing was beautiful and the costumes too. Took lots of photos, BUT....I can't get them off my camera! I used a different setting and I don't know how to get them on to picasa3!!! Bummer, some were really good. I will eventually get them on and post them.
 Sun., my son and grandson, and I went to take my niece, Sarah to her softball practice. While she was practicing, we went to Hochum Rock and took some photos.....we had fun and Justin and Justin practiced Akido, a marshall art that they like to do. I have some awesome photos of them both, but my son doesn't want me to post them...another bummer. I can post some of Justin on the rock. It was an Indian camp at one time. They say its haunted. It certainly does have a different energy about it. We had fun though and it was a great weekend!

No comments: