Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MARCH

March came in like a LION!!!...and its still roaring. Yes, I'm going to say it....I am tired of the rain and cold. I need some sun at least. I know it won't start to warm up until May. I started raking the leaves yesterday. It didn't rain!!!...so I tried to take advantage of that. Didn't get too far, it started to get very cold and today it snowed all day. It didn't stick though, so no shoveling.
 We have a new baby Red Squirrel in the neighborhood now and it loves to sit in the squirrel proof bird feeder and eat. I named him or her "Pumpkin". It sure is cute.I've been watching the birds coming to the feeders. So many different kinds. I've been trying to get photos of them all.
  Things are starting to come up under the leaves, it will be nice to see the spring flowers. A little color would do me some good right about now. lol  Well, its getting late and I'm running out of  words so goodnight to all.

No comments: