Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MY WILD CHILD






 On a golden September day, my Wild Child was born. Rays of sunshine touched her hair and our eyes met. Then suddenly she was gone. Days grew into years and the hole in my heart grew larger. 25 yrs later, my Son answered a phone call. Instantly he knew he was talking with his Sister. So many years of wondering, searching, crying, had come to an end and my heart was mended. She had found us!  Emotions ran high as my wild haired beauty and I embraced for the first time.
 Tracy and I are so much alike, its uncanny. For two people who never knew each other, we both love and cherish  the same things. I just couldn't get enough of her.
 She lives out in Washington state, all the way across the country from me. We have visited each other at times and we talk on the phone. There's not a day that goes by that thoughts of her don't run through my mind.
 Her adventures have been incredible( I will go into some in another post). There are so many things about her that I'd like to put into words....but for now, this is her introduction......... I miss and love you, Baby.

Photos taken by my Son on his visit to see her.

1 comment:

The Onionhead said...

Hi Mommy! This is your Wild Child speaking. You are an enchanting writer. Thankyou for posting me on your blog. I love you. And I miss you.
-Baby