Thursday, March 4, 2010

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

At last, I've heard some good news about the weather! This weekend is going to get to the 50's!!! YAY! Now its choices I have to make to either work in the yard or go on a walk-about with my camera. Both sound good to me. I really want our yard to look incredible this year. There are so many different kinds of flowers here and I need to fertilize and the list goes on and on and on. I'm excited! But going for a long walk sounds really inviting too. What to do?! Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the weekend will bring me.I just finished reloading all my pictures from disks I had that were copied off of Picasa, copied to back into Picasa3 and now I have 8,000 photos on it. Wow!!!    
It was fun going back in time, seeing the changes in people and all that I did. I lost some of them during the copying and I don't know if I can ever get them back or if they are lost for good. I'll just have to get over that. Some were of my Mom and Dad, though. :-(  I'm posting some photos of some of my flowers so you can get an idea what my yard will look like..........                                                                                                  

No comments: