Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010

Happy New Year to All,
Watched the ball drop last night. Amazing crowd. Jennifer Lopez looked pretty naked and cold.lol I also watched 1st Night in Boston, it looked like they were having so much fun. I'll have to go someday.
Today I spent pretty much the whole day laying on the couch with my little chuihuaha on my lap sleeping, he was sleeping I was watching the Rose Parade with my sister. Some, well really all of them(the floats) were pretty amazing. Everything made out of organic materials. I can't believe they even use onion seeds for some of the black coloring. W0w! My favorite part was the Freesian horses. They are, to me, the most beautiful animal in the world.
This year I'm looking forward to a more peaceful year, alot more creativity, soul searching, studying, and everything else I feel I want to do. I feel like this will be a wonderful year. It is what you make it and sometimes I am my own worst enemy. I will be gentle with myself this year, love myself more. I'd like to do some volunteer work and help others. Be a better friend and sister. And defiantly be a better MOM and cut some of those apron strings.LOL
My biggest wish for this year is for mankind to be able to become one and at peace with each other and our precious Mother Earth to be taken care of better. Very high hopes but it is what I wish for. I would like more peace and prosperity for my family. And I REALLY need to do some home repairs!LOL. I think some of that will be doable. Signing off for now. Good night and Happy New Year...

2 comments:

Nonie Fajao said...

A wonderful post my friend.

Justin Lovell said...

Happy belated new year mom.