Monday, January 25, 2010

WILD+WINDY NIGHT

Gray and overcast this morning. Rains coming!. Went over to mom and dads' this morning to do some housecleaning for them. Deb and I try to get over there once a week. Both are in their 80's but doing great.
 I was so happy this morning when I called my friend Noni, we call each other every morning. She sounded alot better than she has been. For a week now she has had all symptoms of the H1N1 virius. She has really been very sick and I have been very worried about her.I miss her. But she says shes up and feeling better. My other friend Michele is home from a surgery she had done on her knee. Shes feeling better too. I'm feeling for them both... I think my back is starting to hurt a little...lol It really is but I layed down earlier and if feels better.....
 We sure are having some weather tonight. Lots of rain... wind howling at the windows. But its nice and cozy and I'm feeling a little drowsy..........

No comments: