Friday, January 22, 2010

MOLLY IS HOME


Today Molly came home from the Vet.(a good one this time!) Debbie had taken her to one close by and the women misdiagnosed her, said she was having a reaction to fleas. She(Molly) had a big lump on her chin. The women never looked in her mouth! duh... And I had told Deb that she DIDN'T have fleas(just had to put that in because she DIDN'T LOL) Well anyway....... Debbie took her to the vet she used to go to, a little farther away,but hes very good. They found out that Molly had a very bad tooth infection!!! She had to go in and have them cleaned and taken care of under anesthesia. That worried Deb and I. We both knew she would be alright though. She had to spend the night because she wasn't coming to fast enough. Today we brought her home. She was so happy! I could even pet her down her back and scratch her ears! She NEVER lets ANYBODY do that.
Later this evening my son Justin came over and installed a program called Stellariam. If you are into the stars and planets , their positions at any time, and real time this is the program for you. I CAN'T believe this.! He showed me how to use it. Its fairly simple. And so much fun! You know how I love those gray, rainy days?...well... I wish we had a CLEAR night tonight. lol......but.....we don't :-(
http://www.stellarium.org/

2 comments:

Justin Lovell said...

Glad Molly is feeling good and all better. I forgot to say hi to her :(

Glad you like Stellarium. It's a keeper.

I check your blog every day. It's awesome!

Susie said...

Thanks Justin. I love stellariam. I love your profile pic! Your spegetti sauce is AWESOME!