Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MICHELLS' BIRTHDAY


 Today is Michelle's birthday. Notice her name is spelled with 2 L's. She is my daughter-in-law. The Michele spelled with 1 L is my friend in an older post. Anyway.....today is Michelle's birthday..... we celebrated it last night over here at our house. She turned 33. Time has certainly gone by....lots of time! I met Michelle when she was 17! She is a sweet person and works very hard. I don't get to see her as much as I'd like to.  My son,Justin, in the picture above, made her cake. I love this picture!!! We gave her her presents and of course Mikey tried so hard to open them for her, thinking they were his. You can't come in the house with a bag without him thinking you have something for him. He LOVES to open presents! lol AND he thinks they are ALL for him!
 Today is a very sad and terrible day for Haiti. My heart goes out to the country and all its people................