Tuesday, January 19, 2010

STILL RAINING+I FEEL BLOATED!

Yes its still raining! I do love it though...but I'm feeling pretty unfit right now. Pizza and cookies for dinner..OK?!!!! I NEED to walk! I know, I know, rain shouldn't be an excuse. As a matter of fact I saw two girls walking around my block with umbrellas! Tomorrow, like it or not, I AM going to walk. I have one of those exercise balls, used it once this year. IF and thats a big IF, I am serious about my weight gain I WILL do something about it. It doesn't help that my sister keeps bringing home cakes and cookies. I'm serious BIG cakes and BAGS, yes that's with an S,of cookies.lol I have terrible willpower!!! BUT like I said It is up to me. JUST SAY NOOOOO!!! I need to get back into meditation again too. I feel really good when I meditate. It helps with all kinds of things, physical, mental and spiritual. I just recorded two meditations that I found online. I recorded on a mini recorder then I play them back while I meditate. I think I'll start tonight..... Mikey doesn't like the rain much! LOL

No comments: