Friday, January 8, 2010

TURKEY SOUP...yummmm


        

Finally fixed picasa 3! Noni, a computer geek(she is amazing) helped me figure what was going on with it. It's running fine now. While I sat on the computer ALL DAY!!! I did manage to put together some Turkey Soup. I don't have a recipe for it, I just use left over turkey put in water and add everything herb and spicy to it. Throw in the noodles and let it go. I do add cut up carrots and onions to it. Smells so good while its cooking and really comes out very good and tasty if I do say so myself. lol There is nothing like a cup of hot turkey soup on a cold winter evening watching the snow fall gently to the ground..Took some pics of my sister Debbies cat. She can be a mean one! lol Just look at her face! lol  It has been flurrying all day long. Snow coming down slow and steady. We didn't get much but it sure was pretty. It has been pretty interesting how the whole country, Asia, and Europe are getting this same type of weather pattern. I heard that the snow in England hasn't been this way in many years. Global warming?............In the paper this morning was an article about a little Hummingbird(a rare Allen's hummingbird) that didn't make it south. This great woman in Harwich, a few towns down, is keeping her feeders out and putting Christmas lights around the feeders to give the little thing some warmth. It comes to the feeder every 5 to 10 minutes. I hope he makes it. We have Humming birds all summer,they are so much fun to watch. Well I guess that's  all I have to blog about tonight so.....Good Night from me to you...........

         "DON'T look at Me!!!



             

2 comments:

Nonie Fajao said...

Geek you say? Hahaha..I am so enjoying your Blog my friend.

Justin Lovell said...

That looks yummy! Michelle and I are going to cook a Turkey Tuesday. Any chance this coming week you could make us some of your awesome Turkey soup. We'll get all the ingredients and share some with you. : )