Saturday, January 30, 2010

I ATE IT ALL!!!

  Yes I did!!! I ate a whole,(small)(makes me feel a little better when I say that , LOL) White Shadow Pizza. Its a pizza with no sauce, lots of cheese, Italian sausage, thin sliced tomato and bacon. It is sooo good!. Its the only thing I order from this pizza place.(wish you were here Auntie, you'd love this).Deb and I usually order out once a month (we try but sometimes its more than that, lol) so we did it a little early. Its not Feb. yet! But...we both didn't want to cook.
 Noni came over today to show me some tricks for my blog, for instance if you click on Noni, it will take you to her blog. Great blog called Nonie's Niche. She started it 2 years ago, didn't keep up with it, now shes back and you don't want to miss this! Shes very creative and interesting...AND as you probably already know shes my Best Friend. I think its been for 41 years now.
 The weather here has been bitter, cold and gray. I don't mind the overcast skies but the cold is biting. I haven't been walking because of my back, and its really too cold to go out right now. So I'll have to wait. I miss it.
 Our friend Denise ( Deb calls her Chicken Little Lovey, its too funny how the two go back and forth,LOL) Denise is from S Boston. Quincy. She has the accent and all. She is sooo Irish... not that that's bad so am I and so is Noni. Shes alot of fun to be around. She only comes down once in a while, now. She used to spend weeks at a time here. She and her sister, Sheila, own the house next door. They started renting it.for the summers. Its empty now and shes here till Tues. I'll probably have some really funny stories to tell. She has 3 dogs of her own but she adores Mikey. She calls him her nephew. When she calls me she'll change her voice and ask for Mikey, I put the phone up to his ear and his tail starts going. lol Mikey loves her, jumps in her arms when she comes over. Its too cute.
 Well I'll say goodnight, now and go finish watching Extreme Makeover......I love that show! People are so remarkable when they put themselves out so much for people who don't have much when they don't have much either.. Its so nice to see what these people do to help them.

No comments: