Friday, January 29, 2010

IT'S COLD!

 It has been very cold today. Last night it was windy AND cold. We had what they call a snow squall. Just saw the weather on channel 5 and Harvey(meteoroligist) says it will only get to 20 degrees tomorrow. Deb built a fire this morning and its been going all day. Nice and toasty. It is still windy but that's supposed to calm down later on. The full Wolf Moon is rising and it is beautiful. You can see Mars very easily following right behind.
 My daughter, Tracy called today. It was really nice to hear from her. She is working at a pet store now and is very busy. She is an incredible person just like her brother. I only have incredible children! lol....well they are. Tracy rode her horse, Dawn, from NH all the way to WA. That's a whole other story.
 Well tonight I'm sorta lost for words so I think I'll go watch SuperManny. lol

No comments: