Thursday, January 14, 2010

I ATE OXTAIL STEW!!!

Today was a great day. Did laundry and a few errands then I got online and found a great site. Its called Artmagik. I love art and this shows paintings, artists, what kind of painting style it is and it also has poetry.. I'm going to learn so much from this. I'm pretty excited! I have 2 artists already that I really like, Honorable John Collier and John William Waterhouse
 Tonight Michele came over with her boyfriend Patrick. Michele made this stew. She said it was oxtail stew but I didn't believe her. I quess I made a face because she changed it from oxtail to some kind of Jamacian beef dish.LOL. It was served over white rice. It looked really good and, yes, it was quite flavorful. BUT I found round bones that looked like nothing I'd ever seen before and then I KNEW! It WAS oxtail stew!!!. I don't know,  it just didn't sit right with me. I ate it politely, BUT,I will never eat it again!lol! We made popcorn afterwards and watched Cold Mountian( around the 10th time for me) but I cried again anyway.LOL.

No comments: