Thursday, January 7, 2010

LAUNDRY DAY.......ho-hum.......


Today was laundry day. Our so old dryer finally quit about a month ago. It's avacado!!!! They really made em good in those days! I think my sister bought this house and it was here then, about 30 some years ago. SO... I wash the clothes here, then take them down the road to the laundra-mat. Out come the quarters and it seems that no matter how many you put in they still come out slightly damp....OH THIS is AGGRAVATING ,lol. We put in 45 minutes worth and went down the road to visit my Dad, Mom had gone to the hair salon. We(my sister, Deb+ I) had a political debate,( well maybe it wasn't a debate because we all agreed lol,) with my Dad. He was in the Army and worked in some Top Secret areas. VERY INTERESTING!!!.....No, he didn't  tell us anything....we were waiting....but they really do keep their secrets secret!
  Finished errands and came home. I got out my camera and started taking pics. Got some really good ones of Mikey but picasa3 is not running right. Hasn't been for a while now.....that's another aggravation...oh well....
Mercury IS still in its retrograde, maybe that's it,lol

The photo is Mikey, its titled "I'm not getting up today"

No comments: